Publication Date: September 21, 1999 ISBN-10: 0123402751 ISBN-13 :978-0123402752 Edition: 2
The basic principles of this new updated and expanded version of the public transport, chemical partitioning and chemical environment in the fate and transport
The surface water chemistry / biotransformation, soil, and groundwater, and in the air. Each
The introduction of these three major environmental media descriptions summarize, followed
The control of physical, chemical and biological processes. Text
Emphasizing the intuitive based on the mathematical model of the transport and transformation of chemicals
Environment, both as a textbook for senior undergraduate and graduate courses
Environmental Science and Engineering, environmental practitioners, as a standard of reference.
* Provide an integrated environmental media coverage
Quantitative treatment of the fate and transport process
* 10 years of teaching, in the course of a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology on the basis of enhanced with practical consulting experience
* Features examples of text and illustrations
* Contains a large number of exercises at the end of each chapter.
* Contains ample references to the literature.