Publication Date: March 1, 2005 ISBN-10: 080102806X ISBN-13 :978-0801028069 | Version: 2
Study the New Testament can be an exciting – experience – and intimidation. Readable survey of the purpose is not so difficult to make, the more valuable the adventure. The entire second edition has been revised, updated bibliographies and focus boxes solving contemporary problems. The CD-ROM has been substantially revised to provide a more interactive learning experience for help and keep up with the times.
Other features include:
- Abundant illustrations, photographs, tables, charts, full color
- The sidebar Ethics / theological issues
- Key Boxes separated key issues
- Learning objectives and a chapter outline
- Chapter study of the problem, review questions, and chapter summaries