Publication Date: July 26, 2011 ISBN-10: 0,465,021,875 ISBN-13 :978-0,465,021,871 | Edition: Forty-fifth edition
The style of the Associated Press is the gold standard of news writing. AP sample with the hand, you can learn how to write and edit the clarity and professionalism, they are famous for. Fully revised and updated, the new version includes more than 3000 A to Z project, including more than 200 new, detailed AP’s grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, abbreviations, words and numbers using rules you will find the answer to such a wide range of issues:
· The name of the government agency should set out when they should be abbreviated?
· What is the general definition of the major religious movements?
· Which companies do their own large media group?
All members of the Commonwealth who?
· Baseball game score How do I apply?
· What is “fair use”?
· In the end is what the Freedom of Information Act to cover it?
Unique business and sports coverage criteria, the valuable additional section on how you can prevent libel and copyright infringement, AP is a reference template: all writers, editing, and students can not can not.