Publication Date: January 29, 2011 ISBN-10: 0199569096 ISBN-13 :978-0199569090 Edition: 5
The United States from a unique perspective, this market-leading text provides a coherent, accessible, and to participate in the introduction of the globalization of world politics. Now in its fifth edition, the internationally successful text has been completely revised and updated, the most recent developments in world politics. Colonialism and post the new chapter structure to ensure that it will continue to be the most comprehensive introduction to international relations provides. The ideal choice of this particular text is close to the theme of the first students.
* From a very impressive line-up, each person provides a convenient, but stimulate insight into the history, theory, structure, processes, and other key issues in the contribution of international experts in the field.
* To provide a visually appealing color interior
* Provides a powerful teaching plan, including a lot of boxes, figures, tables, maps, the problem of the vivid examples, case studies
This new version of
* Two new chapters – post-structuralism and post-colonialism – international relations theory alternative methods to provide more detailed reports
* Update the latest events in the world, including the 2008 financial crisis, forced migration, all the chapters in the Foreign Affairs and Worship
* Added three new contributions – international scholars Matthew Watson, Tony Evans and Jack Donnelly – substantially revised chapters.
* Supporting enhanced and updated website, which includes teachers (case studies, interactive magazine articles, blog and link library of video content, test database; a question bank, PowerPoint lecture slides, charts, and other resources from the book) and students (case studies, the vocabulary flashcard, multiple choice questions, related links, news feeds, video podcasts contribution, as well as the revised guidelines.)